Chalet Namaste Belvedere
Nestled in the heart of Courchevel 1650, this sumptuous chalet NAMASTE-BELVEDERE is ideally situated on the beautiful Belvedere Plateau.
It combines contemporary chic with traditional mountain style. The exterior of this stunning property blends natural materials , wood, stone, glass and slate!
You will love the interior with its original artworks, high-end furnishings and bright, light open spaces all with direct access to the Courchevel ski area for both alpine and Nordic skiing!
The chalet is 900m. sq with an extra large relaxing living space bathed in natural light, luxuriously appointed throughout for comfort and wellbeing.
The magnificent swimming pool has stunning views over Courchevel’s two mountains “La Dent du Villard” and “l’Ariondaz/Aiguille du fruit » !
The spacious chalet spread over three floors has 6 bedrooms, two of which are interconnecting within a family suite. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with separate shower.
Chalet Namaste-Belvedere is an ideal choice for both families and couples seeking a top of the range chalet at the foot of the pistes in the most beautiful part of Courchevel. A paradise for your skiing holiday.
Come here and enjoy!
CONTEMPORARY CHALET WITH INDOOR SWIMMING-POOL AND JACUZZI, SPREAD OVER THREE FLOORS
SKI IN-SKI OUT, CLOSE TO LIFTS
- Automatic snow-clearance surrounding the chalet,
- Heated garage (6 parking-spaces)
- Keep-fit gym equipped with Technogym
- Professional laundry
- Professional kitchen
- Caretaker’s flat with 3 bedrooms, living room and kitchen
- boiler room
- Entrance hall, guest toilet, ski-room, family suite with two bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet, balcony/deck
- 1 bedroom with shower-room
- 1 heated indoor swimming-pool with shower, toilet and bar
- 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and shower-room and toilet
- 1 master suite with bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, separate toilet
- kitchen and dining room, living-room
- a TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 4X4 at your disposal
- full preparation of chalet and meet and greet
- ingredients for “continental breakfast” supplied daily
- unlimited tea and coffee
- towels and bed-linen are provided and changed mid-week
- toiletries are supplied (soap, shampoo, shower gel and body- lotion)
- cleaning products are supplied for the use of chalet staff
- daily cleaning and end of stay clean-up by chalet staff (35 hours per week)
- on-site manager for general maintenance
- supplies for meals, lunch and dinner
- arrangements for a chef to cater lunch and/or dinner
- drinks and mineral water
- ski instructor